SIMPLY SAYING | TGIF



Not just fabulous, I'm fucking fabulous, darling!
If there's one thing that I've learned in the past few years:
Fashion is just fun. 
(You can quote me on that).

Yesterday I was reading this new little book "Never leave the house naked and fifty other ridiculous fashion rules." It's such a funny little booklet and I believe it's only $20 on amazon. Anyway the book is full of quotes by important fashion-guru's, all sharing different opinions on the same topics.
The world of fashion has lot's of rules and traditions. You can choose to follow them. Or you can choose to do the exact opposite. While staying ignorant is obviously the worst choice you can make, play with those rules, be creative. What I'm trying to say here is: Don't take it all too seriously. Live a little! Show the world that you're to cool to care, by wearing that amazing extravagant outfit. Being cool is a supreme self assurance an inner confidence. One that makes you firmly believe that what your wearing looks good. That you look good. Define your own standard. Find yourself your own style. After all, a trend is what you follow, when you don't know who you are. There will always be people that are going to have an opinion about you and your outfit. (People like me!?) But who cares. You can never please them all. My advise: never take the safe road. Be yourself, don't give a fuck, and dress well in your own way!


P.S. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it, almost every line in this article is so totally quotable. I love the hashtag: #shitfashioneditorssay, let's make it trending. Make sure you follow me on twitter, I'm going up for the title: one-liner-genius!




Simply Style By Aldo is on: