LOOK OF THE WEEK







I just stumbled across this amazing shoot and I couldn't leave it unposted. I really love the whole twenties hollywood scene going on and especcially like the girl at the top of the page. I don't know why, but she really stood out, compared to the other girls. Check out some more pictures below
I've been in love with the twenties for a long long time. The cars, the music and of course the clothing. It was a time of loosening up. Corsets were thrown out and everybody could live free. On the other hand, there was "the great depression" and everybody lived in poverty. Somehow people still kept their charmes and pride. I guess it marked the 1920's decade: Living in poverty but still holding on to your sense of style. In my opinion, the simplicity of the clothing is what makes the people of that decade so stylish. They delivered timeless pieces who's influences are often still seen nowadays. Particularly  the 1920's menswear is still very up-to-date
Just see for yourself and let me know what you think: